RES4LIVE representatives will attend conferences and workshops and trade shows; during these events, the latest project developments, progresses and results will be presented to the audience.
- Workshop on the implementation of Green Deal and Farm to Form Strategy in the agro-food sector, (10th December 2021), AUA made a presentation (EL).
- Solar World Congress 2021, virtual conference (21st October 2021). MG presented a poster titled Evaluation of a solar concentrating photovoltaic thermal collector (CPVT) in a dairy and swine farm in Europe. and a poster titled Evaluation of a solar photovoltaic thermal (PVT) system in a dairy farm in Germany.
- 12th Conference of Hellenic Association of Agricultural Engineers, online conference (21st-22nd October 2021). AUA presented the RES4LIVE project (EL).
- LivAge Action – Final Conference, online (9th-10th September 2021). AUA presented the RES4LIVE project.
- EUBCE 2021 – 29th European Biomass Conference & Exhibition, online conference (26th-29th April 2021). AUA presented a poster: “RES4LIVE – Energy Smart Livestock Farming Towards Zero Fossil Fuel Consumption“. The video presentation is also available here.
- Employment opportunities in the agri-food and energy sector – INASO-PASEGES, online conference (18th March 2021). AUA presented the RES4LIVE project (EL).