AgEng Land.Technik 2022 conference will take place in Berlin the 22nd and 23rd November 2022.
European agriculture, both crop and animal production, currently faces major challenges such as the need to protect biodiversity, increasing bans or limitations on the use of pesticides, soil quality degradation, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the overarching challenge of climate change. To overcome these challenges, scientific and industrial research, and development in agricultural and biosystems engineering, across all areas of agriculture and nutrition, must work together to offer strategic pathways and technological solutions.
The AgEng-LAND.TECHNIK 2022 conference, part of both the EurAgEng AgEng and the VDI LAND.TECHNIK conference series brings together these competencies and expertise to provide an arena to connect and drive forward the needed solutions to these global challenges.
The main topics are:
- Animal Production Technologies
- Circular Biobased Economy / Sustainable Energy/ Waste Management
- Farm Buildings
- Land, Soil and Water Engineering
- Plant Production Technologies
- Post-Harvest Technologies
- on Agriculture / Digitalization
- Tractors / Power Trains / Electrical Drives
AUA and UNIBO will take part in the event.